Optimal structuring for future value and protection.
Common reasons for restructuring include:
- Cash strapped at the time of starting the business and not having funds to obtain professional advice on optimal structure at the time of commencement
- Current structure not suitable for adding new shareholders and/or setting up an employee share scheme
- Improving professional image
- Separating different business risks and assets – not having everything in the one basket
- Allowing for succession planning
- Commercial operating realities
Get in touch to discuss the ideal structure for your business
There are lots of reasons for restructuring and the government recognised this in 2016 by making restructuring costs, including advisory fees, fully tax deductible where there is no underling change in economic ownership.
$1690+ Stamp Duty
(Fixed or Discretionary)
Structural advice and actionable items for the set-up of a company or trust. Registration of ABN, GST, PAYG, Fuel Tax Credit etc.