We are Real Time Accountants specialising in providing start-up, accounting and business advisory solutions for small business who want to grow in the new disrupted world.
(what we do every day)
Every day we help entrepreneurs and business owners like you improve lives by taking you from where you are now to where you want to be. We do this by:
- Understanding your business
- Constantly reassessing what you want from your business
- Providing ideas & suggestions around your goals
- Facilitating the growth of your business through education and the latest apps
- Providing systems to set, implement and measure your goals
(what we are striving for)
We are striving to become the “go to” business advisory and accounting business for entrepreneurs and business owners with businesses turning over less than $10 million who truly want to grow their businesses.
(what is not negotiable)
- Provide value in everything we do
- Embrace change and adopt the opportunities disruption offers
- Excellence in delivery
- No Surprises
- Proactivity, independence and ideas
- Some fun along the way and satisfaction of a job well done
- Working directly with the guy who has the best job in the world (the Director), you will play a pivotal role in retaining and delivering the “wow” factor to existing clients and in welcoming and onboarding new clients.
- The opportunity is to learn how to become a dynamic customer service manager in a truly inspirational business.
- Like most accounting firms, we provide a range of tax compliance activities but accounts automation, business grow and correct
- As we only accept clients using cloud accounting their expectations are changing. They want more relevant and timely advice from us to help them make business decisions. As part of the team you will work hard to ensure the client’s everchanging demands are heard, assessed and
- Compliance & tax strategies are still an important part of our industry so you will be responsible for managing the practices workflow and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Our business is built on relationships and so you will help manage and grow the relationships of clients of the business
- Every great business is innovating and adapting to market conditions as they change and so your “out of the box thinking” to find new ways to better service our clients as well as streamline the way we perform our work internally is encouraged
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to enter or re-enter the workforce to prove themselves as an integral part of the firm.
Using a very prescriptive method of on the job training and the latest apps, your role will be to learn progressively while you are applying your learning to real live client work. The role is initially a casual position located in Pyrmont.
THE IDEAL APPLICANT
The Ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate a balance between getting the job done and getting the job right. A basic working understanding of client relationship tax issues e.g. due dates, ATO debt management, compiling letters of engagement etc. will make your application stand out.
The role is predominantly administrative with client contact, so excellent English and written communications skills are a must.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are non negotiable and an expert level of verbal English speaking (clear speaking voice) attributes also non negotiable. Year 12 Certificate required and further study in accounting highly regarded.
A ‘can do’ attitude and an ability to think for yourself and carry out tasks outlined for you by the director will ensure you are a team player that appreciates a professional relaxed successful environment where “Mission, Vision and Values” are not just words, they are the very reason for our being.
Please forward your CV, including your academic achievements and a cover letter addressing how you are a good fit with the company’s Mission, Vision and Values. A telephone interview will be granted to shortlisted candidates in the first instance followed by an interview in person with our Director. Applications should be directed to email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted.